Saturday, May 31, 2008

Do gerbils need night lights?

Cause we just got one, and I just don't want her to feel lonely in the dark. Will she be lonely in the dark? I mean they are social animals to begin with and I wanted to get two, but they only had one gerbil left (and it was our THIRD store), so I am already worried about her being depressed. And then we have to keep her in a room all by herself with the door shut at night so our Jack Russell doesn't go ape shit. She's not staying here for good...we bought her for my daughter's classroom. She's been dying for a small pet and since she couldn't have one here because of our dogs and cat... so we got one for her class instead. : ) But back to my original question- do you think this cute little rodent needs a night light? Do you think she is scared?
On another note.... GO CELTICS woo hoo! I can't wait until June 5th : )

No comments: