Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So I thought I could...

Keep a blog up and build a house and move and throw a first birthday party - apparently I was wrong. (Karen @ Pediascribe - I don't know how you do it!) Anyway, so hear we go again.
Thanksgiving has come and gone and I made a rockin' dinner:
Country Bread and Sage Dressing and a Spicy Apple Turkey Glaze via Bobby Flay
Best Green Bean Casserole Ever via Alton Brown
Corny Corn (mom's recipe)
Mashed Potatoes and Rolls (Curt's mom made these)
Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie via Paula Deen

It was all fantabulous!!!!!
Now I just have to figure out Christmas dinner, whew!

On another note.... I've been hearing a lot about this book called The Love Dare on this radio station I listen to in the car - WAYFM. I'm almost finished with Power of the Praying Wife, which I must admit has helped my relationship with Curt greatly, so I thought I would move on to The Love Dare. After reading the first dare, I know I am in for a serious journey! It speaks of demonstrating patience and speaking nothing critical of your souse all day. Yikes, the authors of this book must know that patience is not one of my strong popints - should make for a fun day. : )
Seriously, I am very excited about this book though, I really think it will be a neat experience and if done correctly fulfilling and a lot of fun.

No comments: