Thursday, June 26, 2008

So, we're building a hizzouse!

and we got a real sweet deal, the builder is taking our old house off our hands, so we don't have to worry about putting that thing on the market with all the beings that take up space in our current hacienda. wewt.

So far we have a foundation poured, walls framed and rafters, oh yes, rafters! I picked out the bricks and the windows and the mortar.
I still have tons of other stuff I have to pick out. I really thought this part would be a lot more fun- I mean isn't that everyone's dream- to pick all the stuff that makes up their house?!?!?! But really the responsibility of it all is starting to set in on me... ever the worrier, I find myself wondering "What if I end up hating what I get after it's all put together?, and "What of my family hates what i put together?" My confidence in putting together a kickin' house is really starting to weigh down on me. I spose I care too much, but ya know this is our house and could be our house for a very, very long time. I don't wanna phuck it up, ya know?
I'm already rethinking the darn bricks, sigh....

No comments: